At Iseman Photography, we feel a portrait should not just be a snapshot but a slice of time. We feel blessed to provide a service that not only brings joy to our customers, but captures their special moments. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help you in your photography session on your big day!
- What is your photography style for weddings?
- We strive to produce a wedding portfolio with traditional altar and group portraits, as well as candid shots to tell the day’s story.
- What is your photography style for senior portraits?
- We adapt our style to reflect each senior’s personality. Our favorite methods and locations use on-the-fly poses and imagery. We want to make sure each portrait is unique and not similar to everyone else’s portraits – this approach allows us to find new and exciting angles.
- How many poses do we get with Senior Portraits?
- Each session and package is limited by the package’s amount of prints. We typically aim to capture at least 30-40 different poses with up to 200 images to choose from. Of these 200, we choose the best of the best 50 images to provide you with an excellent overall selection.
- How many outfits can I bring to a session?
- We do not limit outfits, but we do recommend a simple approach. Too many outfits can make sessions complicated and limit the variety of poses we can shoot for. We recommend outfits that provide for quick change on location and props such as athletic items, musical instruments, hats, belts and a variety of shoes. A little effort in changing can create a variety of looks.
- Can I bring a friend or family to my session?
- Yes! We highly recommend bringing friends or family to your session. It helps the overall energy and gives us added opportunities for poses with friends. Some friends split a senior session and both get individual poses for their own portfolio.
- I have blemishes, braces, etc. Do you do photo editing?
- All final prints are edited to perform the best depiction of you. With no additional cost, standard editing provides blemish removal, fixing stray hair and glass glare. Additional editing is done at $10 per image. This can include eye brightening, adding highlights in hair, make-up enhancement, shaping to lose pounds/texture, and much more. We can do it all – just ask!
- After my session is over, what’s next?
- We post all proofs to a private web site and send you the link so you can view them in your own home. This link can also be sent to friends and family. At your approval, we can post your images on Facebook and share the photo album with you. This is a great way to get feedback on which images are the best, in your friends’ opinion. Although we do recommend a viewing of your final images with Iseman Photography, it is not required. You can order your images our website using the weblink and the prints will be mailed directly to your home.
For more information on Iseman Photography packages and sessions, please visit our website at www.isemanphotography.com or call us at (316) 265-2919.
Disclosure: This content is provided by or on behalf of a local business. The content is not subject to the editorial policies of the FetchToto newsroom and is not reviewed for accuracy, objectivity or balance.