Planet Sub is taking to Facebook to help those not lucky enough to be heading out to a tropical paradise this Spring Break.
While the forecast may not have any palm trees or white sandy beaches for us here in Wichita, Planet Sub has come up with something to help remedy the wintery slump.
This morning on their corporate Facebook page, Planet Sub posted an offer for any six-inch sandwich off of their Deli Favorites section for just $3.00.
Planet Sub features oven-baked sandwiches with hand sliced meats, cheeses, and veggies on their signature bread recipe made each day from scratch in each of their shops.
The deal starts today, and runs until 3-24-13. The offer lists that customers may only redeem one sandwich at the discounted price per visit, though the deal does not limit the number of visits customers are able to make during the week.
Planet Sub’s Deli Favorites menu features the following made to order sandwiches:
- Turkey: Turkey, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo
- Turkey Club: Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo
- Roast Beef: Roast Beef, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo
- Ham & Swiss: Ham, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo
- Hoagie: Ham, Salami, American, Black Olives, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Creamy Italian Dressing
- BLT: Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mayo
To redeem the offer, customers need only visit the Planet Sub Facebook page and claim the posted offer, (www.facebook.com/planetsub). More information about Planet Sub, as well as their full menu, can be found at www.planetsub.com.
There are two Planet Sub locations in Wichita: 11333 E. Kellogg Drive and 3526 N. Rock Road.