Purchasing a new car is a big investment. What if you buy a car and then you realize you don't like it? What if you decide the fuel economy isn't enough for you? What if you buy it, and then immediately find another car you like better? Hays Chevrolet has the solution: Love It of Return It.
At Hays Chevrolet, eligible new 2012 and 2013 vehicles purchased from July 10 to September 4 have the Love It or Return It promise. If you purchase a new vehicle and decide you don't love it, you can come in between 30 and 60 days from your purchase date and return it.
Does this sound too good to be true? It's not.
After searching through all the fine print and exclusions, this is what we found:
- The vehicle can not have more than 4,000 miles on the odometer when you return it.
- There can't be any more than $300 worth of damage- ie: scratches, dents, etc- on the vehicle when you return it.
- This deal does not apply on leased vehicles.
- Only one vehicle per house hold can be returned through this program.
- You have to have proof of title and insurance in your name for the entirety you had the vehicle.
So really, Hays Chevrolet is trying to make this program as easy as possible for their customers. If you purchase a vehicle you don't love, bring it back in like-new condition, and Hays Chevrolet will purchase it back from you.
If you've been in the market for a new vehicle, check out Hays Chevrolet. Look for the Love It or Return It program here http://www.hayschevrolet.com/CorporateIncentives.
Disclosure: This content is provided by or on behalf of a local business. The content is not subject to the editorial policies of the FetchToto newsroom and is not reviewed for accuracy, objectivity or balance.